Nuance bathroom worktops buying guide
This guide will help you make an informed choice when you’re purchasing your Nuance bathroom worktops. When making a purchase of this nature it’s sometimes easy to get overwhelmed by all the choice and variants you can choose from; once you’re done reading this, you’ll have the confidence you need to make all the decisions that you’ll face when buying your bathroom.
Who are Nuance and why are they important?
Nuance is a product range supplied by Bushboard, one of the industry leaders when it comes to bathroom work surface production. They’ve a prestigious heritage of producing high quality products across a range of styles and formats. The Nuance range combines stylish designs with easy to maintain surfaces of the finest quality. With a wide selection of products and styles, you’re sure to find something you love in our catalogue no matter what your budget is.
What textures are included in Nuance’s range?
There are a whole host of different textures available in the Nuance range so you can be sure you’ll find something that suits your tastes. Some of the current customer favorites include:
- Fa: This texture is very popular right now, it’s faint matte effect works well with a wide palette of colours, particularly those that are more vivid to give a splash of brightness.
- Frosted Gloss: Frosted Gloss is as cool as it sounds; a great looking texture with an extra layer of gloss protection. It works well with darker colours particularly.
- Gloss: A classic, and for good reason. Gloss makes any colour that bit more rich and as such is suited to about any situation.
- Grain: The Grain texture adds a certain depth to many natural woody colours, giving a texture that looks and feels as great as the real thing.
- Honed: The Honed texture is skillfully crafted to give a slight matte effect that works well to capture the look and feel of stone colours.
- Radiance: As the name suggests, Radiance brings out the sparkle in a colour and looks exquisite with a dark marble colouring or other stone effects.
- Solid Surface: With the Solid Surface texture you can be as bold as the name suggests when matching colour, it works with almost anything.
What are the most popular textures and why are they popular?
The current trend in design is to capture the essence of nature with the use of wood and/or stone effects. Imagine a bathroom that is inspired by a forest or alpine haven, a place where you can relax in comfort surrounded by the look and feel of natural surroundings.
Textures such as Radiance would work really well for those looking for more stone-centric designs as it really does manage to recreate the look and touch of natural stone. For those more focused around wood, the Grain texture is great for bringing out the wood accents.
What sizes are available in Nuance worktops?
There’s a few choices to be made when considering a Nuance bathroom worktop. They are all available in a 3m length, and are either 360mm or 600mm in width with thicknesses of 28mm and 34mm. This choice will largely depend on personal taste and the workspace you’re working with. Nuance wall panels are available in a 2.42m length and widths of either 580mm, 600mm or 1200mm.
What accessories can you get with your Nuance worktop?
In addition to your bathroom worktops and wall panels, Nuance also offer both finishing panels and upstands. You can rest assured that these will be of the same high quality as the rest of the Nuance range.
What colours are available with Nuance?
Colour can be an anguishing choice at times, as there’s such a huge selection. Whilst Nuance has a wide variety of colours available, some current trendy and popular colours with our customers include:
As you can see, there’s a very distinct trend here; natural and simple colours that can be found in nature. White bathroom furniture and worktops are currently very popular and can work well with either traditional or contemporary designs. The same is true of greyer hues in combination with white. Using both black and white is also being favoured in current design and again works well with traditional-looking bathrooms.
What are the benefits of choosing a Nuance worktop?
When you buy a Nuance worktop you’re buying real quality from an established and trusted brand that has been at the forefront of innovation in functionality. All Bushboard worktops are manufactured in the UK and support the Made in Britain campaign. The Nuance range is right on the pulse of current trends, meaning that the textures and colours available to choose from can match your ambitions when it comes to your bathroom design. You’re assured of a high quality surface that is impervious to water, easy to maintain and install. Nuance worktops are of such high quality that the Furniture Industry Research Association awarded Bushboard the Gold Certificate in recognition.
Shop Nuance bathroom worktops
Now you have a much better idea of the sizes and colours available, along with all the great benefits of Nuance bathroom worktops, why not browse our range today?