Length: 1000mm, Width: 650mm, Thickness: 40mm
£192.00 Inc VAT.
RRP: £320.00 | Fast UK Delivery
£40.00 Standard Delivery
No Matter How Many Products You Order
You Will Only Pay 1 Delivery Charge.
Click On The Sizes Above To Expand Selection.
Why Not Add One Of These Popular Accessories To Your Basket?
This Apollo Quartz Quartz Blend Worktop Has A Delightful Chromium Pattern With A Polished Finish. Dimensions: 1000 X 650 X 40mm
ApolloÂ® Quartz work surfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. ApolloÂ® Quartz has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop, without the need for periodic sealing or polishing. ApolloÂ®Quartz worktops are an engineered stone that is both beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options. Apollo Quartz Chromium has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop; they are naturally hardwearing and will withstand the rigours of everyday use. ApolloÂ® Quartz work surfaces are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options. ApolloÂ® Quartz worktops are a popular choice for today's kitchen being a durable, designer-friendly option when remodelling a kitchen. The selection of colours includes a number of vibrant hues not available in natural materials such as granite. Almost any decor in your kitchen can be enhanced by the addition of granite. Featuring non-porous, Stain and heat resistant Apollo Quartz Chromium is NSF certified and tested to FIRA Industry standards. All Apollo Quartz worksurfaces are backed by a 10 year limited warranty for manufacturer. General Specifications: Headwearing: Extremely hard, 7 on the â€˜Mohâ€™s Hardness scaleâ€™. Building on its natural quartz core, it has exceptional strength and toughness, making it resistant to impact and difficult to scratch, chip, crack or dull. Cleaning: All spills should be cleaned up immediately, as it is always easier to wipe up a spill than to have to deal with a dried-on stain. Wipe the worksurface, with a damp cloth and the Stone Guard cleaner, (supplied in the Maintenance Kit), to remove any oils and fat. Buff dry with a soft white cloth. Polished quartz must not be rubbed with abrasive materials. Heat: Though Quartz is heat resistant, Never place hot pans or cooking equipment directly onto the worksurface (or into an empty sink). Always use a heat protection pad or a trivet with rubber feet for hot cook wear or leave the pans etc to cool on the hob first. Hob flanges need to sit on aluminium thermal insulation tape around the cut-out to avoid conducting excess heat & causing cracks in the worktop. Staining: While most of the stains can be buffed away, a level of care and maintenance is required, as spills should be cleaned up immediately. Accidental spills of strong chemicals, (e.g. paint stripper, brush cleaners, metal cleaners, oven cleaners, cleaners containing methylene chloride, acid drain cleaners, acetone based nail varnish removers etc.), should be washed away immediately using plenty of soapy water to avoid damaging the worksurface. Scratches: ApolloÂ® Quartz is scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Small scratches less than 25mm in length are considered within tolerance by the manufacturer and are considered acceptable. Do not cut or chop directly on the worksurface. Always use a chopping board. Thermal Expansion: Due to thermal expansion ApolloÂ® Quartz can expand up to 1mm per metre. A gap of at least 3mm should be left at each end of the worktop when fitted and filled with decorators caulk. When ApolloÂ® Quartz is joined to other materials (such as glass, steel or wood) an elastic type of adhesive, for example polyurethane, is required for expansion. Surface Appearance: In some cases, areas of â€˜milkinessâ€™ and swirls can be evident. This could arise from natural variation in the colour of the quartz stone itself, a pigment drip or foreign material. Plain colours are easier to manufacture but harder to keep uncontaminated during manufacture e.g. light colours may have small dark spots, darker colours may appear patchy with lighter spots. Pinprick â€˜pittingâ€™ of the surface is a common feature of engineered (quartz) stone and arises from release of air / gas during the manufacture process. Crushed Mirror Flecks: Apollo Quartz Chromium containing crushed mirror, the material is vibrated to bring the mirror flecks to the surface and remove any air â€“ it is not possible for all mirror flecks to be facing towards the surface and it is common to find very small air holes in the slabs. The mirror flecks can also become detached creating small voids, these can sometimes be repaired using resin filler. Internal radius: Internal profile edges on all edge detail other than bevel edge must have a radius of at least 60mm. Bevel edges donâ€™t have this constraint as they are hand finished.
Double bevel edge Made from 93% quartz with the remaining 7% polymer binder Polished finish Chromium is Concrete colour which require more maintenance Thickness 40mm Crystalline quartz quality Stain, Heat and Scratch resistant Excellent impact resistant Exceptional strength and tough worksurface ApolloÂ® Quartz keeps its lustrous gloss and ultra-smooth surface without polishing Rating 7 on Mohs hardness scale Worktops are easy to clean Non-porous, naturally resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew Tolerance in ApolloÂ® Quartz is Â±2mm No need to polish or seal the worktops 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Hob & Sink cutouts: Granite sink / hob cut outs are barred front & back (fitting of steel support bars to give additional support to cutouts), Without steel supports bars, the length of a cut out is reduced considerably. Large cut outs need to be scored and cored on occasions. This leaves the corners of the cutout in place, ready for removal on-site by the installer. Granite is susceptible to ‘blowing out’. This occurs when contact is made with the material whilst cutting or grinding. This is very common in large particled granite. ie. we fill and seal the affected areas with epoxy resin (colour may vary) to ensure the material is not left with any sharp edges or ‘chips’.
A minimum of 120mm is required between two hob cutout, 100mm is required between hob and sink cutouts, 70mm is required between two sink cutouts and sink cutouts are placed 50mm from the worktop front edge.
Stainless Steel Sinks: Please specify the preferred undermounting of Stainless Steel Sinks. Silicone sealant may be rendered ineffective when plumbing the sink in, it is important that the sink is re-sealed by the plumber, or the 12 months guarantee will be invalid if the work is not carried out. If a waste disposal unit is fitted to an undermounted sink after installation, additional support will be required, otherwise your warranty may be invalidated.
Joints: Granite joints are finished with a small ariss to the top edge. Silicone sealant is applied to prevent water ingression.
Overhangs & Supports: Any overhang extending more than 300mm must be supported.Handling: For installations you will need additional labour on worktops weighing above 150kg. Every additional 75kg requires an extra person to assist with lifting. Due to the weight of granite, please ensure that your units are level and securely fixed.Drainer Grooves: Drainer grooves and recessed drainers may be duller than the rest of the polished surface. Colour matching is not always possible as granite can vary dramatically throughout each scant.Points of Note: Hob flanges need to sit on aluminium thermal insulation tape around the cut-out to avoid conducting excess heat & causing cracks in the worktop.Regular use of your Care & Maintenance Kit should ensure that your worktop always looks good.
If you want to return your product bought from HCSupplies you have until the seventh day after delivery of the item to let us know in writing that you would like to return your item for a refund. Please send us an email to [email protected] or write to us at our address on our contact page. This however does not apply to any item(s) from our kitchen worktops range. For example, kitchen worktops, breakfast-bars, splashbacks and upstands cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event your product arrives damaged or is faulty please contact us to arrange a replacement or refund. Worktops need to be checked on delivery and refused if any damage is present. For all other items please open and check your items as soon as possible and notify us within 24 hours of delivery if there are any damages.
Please note that although that every effort has been made to ensure that the image on this page represents the product as best it can, all screens display colours differently due to a variety of reasons such as the type of screen and the settings. Therefore, we always recommend that you request a free worktop sample. Laminate samples can be requested by clicking here. If you require a sample of a worktop that is not a laminate worktop then please contact the manufacturer directly. Please allow 5-10 working days for sample requests due to the large volume of requests that we receive.
All products should be checked for any damage on delivery and solid surface products should be checked for colour consistency prior to installation. Any claims after installation relating to colour inconsistency are not covered by the product warranty.
Please note that items from the following brands/ranges are made to order and therefore once an order is placed a cancellation is not possible: Apollo Magna, Apollo Quartz, Apollo Slabtech, Corian, Granite Worktops, Silestone, Zodiaq and Wood Worktops.