£823.72 Inc VAT.
This Silestone Quartz Quartz Blend Worktop Has A Beautiful Snowy Ibiza Pattern With A Polished Finish.
Silestone® Quartz worksurfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Silestone® Quartz has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop. Silestone® Quartz work surfaces are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options. Silestone® Quartz worktop made with anti-bacterial protection, giving it hygienic properties. It is an excellent surface for kitchen worktops, bathrooms, floors and wall cladding using the minimum number of joints. In addition, it comes in a variety of different shades of quartz colour, offering a number of decorative possibilities from a mere kitchen top to a project for a complete set of furniture. Silestone® Quartz Snowy Ibiza worktops are uniform in colour and pattern are stain and heat resistant and do not need polishing or sealing. Extremely hard, with a high level of resistance to external aggressions Snowy Ibiza allows new concepts and spaces to be created with cutting edge design. Certified by NSF all Silestone® Quartz worksurfaces are backed by a 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer. General Specifications: Headwearing: Extremely hard, 7 on the 'ï¿½Moh's Hardness scale'. Building on its natural quartz core, it has exceptional strength and toughness, making it resistant to impact and difficult to scratch, chip, crack or dull. Cleaning: All spills should be cleaned up immediately, as it is always easier to wipe up a spill than to have to deal with a dried-on stain. Wipe the worksurface, with a damp cloth and the Stone Guard cleaner, (supplied in the Maintenance Kit), to remove any oils and fat. Buff dry with a soft white cloth. Polished quartz must not be rubbed with abrasive materials. Heat: Though Quartz is heat resistant, Never place hot pans or cooking equipment directly onto the worksurface (or into an empty sink). Always use a heat protection pad or a trivet with rubber feet for hot cook wear or leave the pans etc to cool on the hob first. Hob flanges need to sit on aluminium thermal insulation tape around the cut-out to avoid conducting excess heat & causing cracks in the worktop. Staining: Silestone is a non-porous surface and highly resistant to stains from coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, makeup and many other everyday products. Scratches: Silestone® is scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Small scratches less than 25mm in length are considered within tolerance by the manufacturer and are considered acceptable. Do not cut or chop directly on the worksurface. Always use a chopping board. Impact Resistant: Silestone's high impact resistance exceeds other similar products such as granite and solid surfaces. This feature guarantees safety in your kitchen when handling hard objects (pots, pans, etc.). This resistance is achieved as quartz hardness, its polyester resin elasticity and its vibrocompression system used during its production. Hygienic: Silestone is the only brand that contains a unique bacteriostatic formula developed by Cosentino that is based on the use of latest generation silver ions to prevent the propagation of bacterias. With this formula, Silestone surfaces for kitchen and bathroom offer a protection added value Thermal Expansion: Due to thermal expansion Silestone® can expand up to 1mm per metre. A gap of at least 3mm should be left at each end of the worktop when fitted and filled with decorators caulk. When Silestone® is joined to other materials (such as glass, steel or wood) an elastic type of adhesive, for example polyurethane is required for expansion. Surface Appearance: In some cases, areas of 'ï¿½milkiness' and swirls can be evident. This could arise from natural variation in the colour of the quartz stone itself, a pigment drip or foreign material. Plain colours are easier to manufacture but harder to keep uncontaminated during manufacture e.g. light colours may have small dark spots, darker colours may appear patchy with lighter spots. Pinprick 'ï¿½pitting' of the surface is a common feature of engineered (quartz) stone and arises from release of air / gas during the manufacture process. These are inherent in the manufacturing process of engineered stone and are not considered defective. Colour Variation: Silestone is manufactured from natural quartz, variations in the colour, shape and pattern of the stone may occur and unique characteristics are to be expected with this product. Such variation does not affect the products performance in any manner. Internal radius: Internal profile edges on all edge detail other than bevel edge must have a radius of at least 60mm. Bevel edges don't have this constraint as they are hand finished.
Made from 93% quartz with the remaining 7% polymer binder Polished finish Thickness 30mm Crystalline quartz quality Stain, Heat and Scratch resistant Unique Bacteriostatic Protection Excellent impact resistant High Acid Resistant Worktops are easy to clean & maintain Non-porous and hygienic Exceptional strength and tough worksurface Worksurfaces are uniform in colour & thickness Tolerance in SilestoneÂ® is Â±2mm 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty
If you want to return your product bought from HCSupplies you have until the seventh day after delivery of the item to let us know in writing that you would like to return your item for a refund. Please send us an email to [email protected] or write to us at our address on our contact page. This however does not apply to any item(s) from our kitchen worktops range. For example, kitchen worktops, breakfast-bars, splashbacks and upstands cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event your product arrives damaged or is faulty please contact us to arrange a replacement or refund. Worktops need to be checked on delivery and refused if any damage is present. For all other items please open and check your items as soon as possible and notify us within 24 hours of delivery if there are any damages.
Please note that although that every effort has been made to ensure that the image on this page represents the product as best it can, all screens display colours differently due to a variety of reasons such as the type of screen and the settings. Therefore, we always recommend that you request a free worktop sample. Laminate samples can be requested by clicking here. If you require a sample of a worktop that is not a laminate worktop then please contact the manufacturer directly. Please allow 5-10 working days for sample requests due to the large volume of requests that we receive.
All products should be checked for any damage on delivery and solid surface products should be checked for colour consistency prior to installation. Any claims after installation relating to colour inconsistency are not covered by the product warranty.
Please note that items from the following brands/ranges are made to order and therefore once an order is placed a cancellation is not possible: Apollo Magna, Apollo Quartz, Apollo Slabtech, Corian, Granite Worktops, Silestone, Zodiaq and Wood Worktops.
We work very hard to ensure our customers receive fantastic customer service and are pleased with the products that they receive at an affordable price. Although we have not used TrustPilot for very long, we already hold an Excellent rating on Trustpilot. To view what our latest customers have said about us, please view our customer reviews page.