Tel: 01302 741709
Silestone kitchen worktops are a stunning addition to our quartz kitchen worktops range.
Silestone® quartz worktops are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colours.
Silestone kitchen worktops have unique characteristics which make this range safe, hygenic and a space where you will want to spend time in. Silestone worktops have become the chosen worktop in thousands of homes, the range is available in a range of colours and textures to compliment any kitchen.
Thanks to its stunning properties, Silestone kitchen worktops are the ideal choice to create a beautiful kitchen. Silestone itself is the only quartz surface to provide a 25 year warranty on their products, so sure of its quality. A Silestone worktop is a material that fully embraces its environment, virtually non-porous, it stand up to the busiest of kitchen environments.
With its high resistance, a Silestone worktop will become the hardest working part of your kitchen. It's one of the hardiest materials on the planet which makes a Silestone kitchen workop a must have!
You'll find beautful Silestone worktops in our beautiful and comprehensive range of kitchen worktops.
Silestone® worktops are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Silestone® Quartz has the look and feel of granite, but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop.
Since Silestone worktops are manufactured from natural quartz, variations in the colour, shape and pattern of the stone may occur and unique characteristics are to be expected with this product. Such variation does not affect the products performance in any manner.
Don't forget that aside from our silestone worktops, you'll find stunning granit worktops, cheap laminate worktops, wooden worktops and so much more in what we think is the best range of kitchen worktops anywhere online!
61 Items Found In Solid Surface Worktops. Showing Page 1 of 2
61 Items Found In Solid Surface Worktops Showing 1 - 40